|Passport Application Information|
PASSPORT APPLICATION INFORMATION
HOURS FOR APPLYING: Monday-Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm
Friday 10:00am- 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am- 4:00pm
Some general guidelines for a successful submission of a passport application are:
1. An unsigned completed application in dark black ink.
2. Proof of U.S. citizenship-such as a state certified birth certificate, a certificate of naturalization, a certificate of citizenship or a previous valid U.S. passport. Photocopies of these documents will not be accepted.
3. Proof of Identity- a photo or physical description with a signature, such as a driver's license or previous passport.
4.One color photo that meets the U.S. Passport Agency specifications outlined on page 2 of the Application and that has been taken within the last 6 months.
5. For the renewal of a passport that was obtained for a child under age 16, both the passport and a state certified birth certificate are required.
6. If under 16, both parents must be present. See form for details.
7. According to the Application, estimated burden time is 85 minutes.
Do not sign the application until requested to do so by the person administering the oath.
Acceptable forms of payment:
Processing Fee: Check/Money Order payable to the U.S. Department of State. No cash or credit card.
Application Fee: Cash or check
For more information
For more information on Passports
The status of your application should be available online 5-7 days after applying.