Jefferson County Library District
Lost Materials Payments and Refunds Guidelines
August 12, 1999
1. Payment for lost materials may be accepted at any branch regardless of the owning branch of the lost material, but the owning branch needs to be notified of the materials in question (printout of record from the computer).
2. A patron who has paid for lost JCL material may receive a refund under the following circumstances:
3. A full refund minus the $3.00 handling fee will be made when the above conditions are met.
4. Refunds are to be made at any branch for lost JCL materials regardless of the owning branch of the material.
5. If a refund is for more than $25.00, the refund will be made by Central Services. The following will be provided to Central Services before a check will be cut:
Approved by Maxwell 8/12/99
Prepared by Duree